The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/WTT: SOLD 1992 Galant VR-4 995/1000 Cape Cod, MA $3999.00

blacksheep

Did you offer to pay him with buttsecz - he likes that. Guaranteed to lock you in car and molest you too...Buyer beware...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Naw, naw - Besso is an aiiight cracka, yo! He be chilling mad villian.

Buy without fear! Congrats on the buy. I would have bought this thing if he didnt live in Alaska or wherever...

haha Yeah I met him last Friday. I guess he's alright... I did have to beat him back with a stick though...damn Cape folk...

Looking forward to picking this up. Hopefully as of Friday 995 will be mine :p

^^^ cool another vr4 in rhode island! lmk if you need any help with the vr4, im 15mins from the bucket.

btw, besso did you end up removing the 4ws?

Last edited by a moderator:

Very cool. I would love some help. I will no doubt be posting for it hehehe. He did not do the 4WS delete. One of the lines is blown at this time as far as I know. I may be seeking the delete though as I am not sure if I want to keep replacing lines. Chris said there was only one left to replace though so I am open to suggestions hehehe

I would invest in a 4 bolt rear end and remove the 4ws and get a 1g power steering rack while your at it.

Fair enough...I will have to research that a lil... I think I understand the 4ws delete, but im a little slow on the 4 bolt rear. What's that all about?

4bolt is a stronger rear end and comes with LSD. click

you can find them at a junk yard or car-parts.com they came on certain awd dsms.

995 just drove off into the sunset /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif take good care of her, Mase.

You know I will Chris. Car made it home without trouble. Stopped in the Bed to put in more fluid. At one point right near the RI border it started smoking through the vents a lil..didn't smell though...hope I didn't kill anything important with that. It went away after a little bit. Hoping that it was just the little bit of fluid I spilled burning off. I will be in touch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

congrats mase! sucks you had to let her go besso. is this going to be your daily driver?

No I drive an 04 Pontiac GTP for my daily driver. She's gonna sit in the garage most of the time while I get some paint work done, fix the steering line, and hopefully get a new turbo *devil face*. Besso tells me you have a pretty nice setup on yours. I would love to come by and check it out sometime if you would be willing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned