The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/WTT: SOLD 1992 Galant VR-4 995/1000 Cape Cod, MA $3999.00

Quoting SteveDSM:
wow, beautiful car man. i personally own #1000/1000 so it is cool to see the last few of these cars ever made still on the road.

Good luck with the sale and once again , beautiful car.

The numbers have nothing to do with when they were made. They slapped the plaques on at random on the boat.

Bump though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JB

Ive been emailing interested parties that you have stolen parts on the car and owe me money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I mean, er, bump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blacksheep

Doesnt this have a salvage title? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

PS - Hello, I am here for the gangbang with JB.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Bumpe for my nga, Besso. I wish I could buy this. I want a gvr4 again....Yes, I said it.

carscrash83

that is a high asking price for sh*t paint.

CP

Quoting carscrash83:
that is a high asking price for sh*t paint.

No it isn't, not with that mod list.

just keep it besso ppl are too cheap right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

VR4coop

True. KEEP IT. KEEP IT.

Thanks
Clint

Nartanian

On the bright side he's not parting it out at least.

turbophein

i am interested in that not installed rear swaybar, let me know i can pick it up! anything helps right?

JB

If anyone needs parts from his car, i know where he lives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I mean, bump.

i was looking to possbly trade my evo for a vr4 but i have the wrong color and i would have to have ac bummer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned