The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/WTT: AEM EMS 1310

Jazzyjay

Ok I have a AEM EMS 1310 series 1 for sale for $550, or willing to trade for a new Quartermaster Gear-Drive HD RACEClutch Disks for the 6 leg clutch. I have seen it for $550 shipped click here. The back story is my wife has forbidden me to spend any money without selling something, so guys help me out here. 843 three six four 4552 call or txt me

I also have 2.4 block machined .20 over, plugged, Wiesco pistons on factory rods and 2.4 crank standard bearings, all ready for assembly. Work was done by a local machine shop

Other parts for sale/trade:
New FB manifold $160 shipped
New Rare JMF Polished FP Manifold Heat shield with all bolts $100 shipped
Bastard
20g turbo originally bought from Slowboy Racing was rebuilt by Majestic turbo 0 miles since rebuild also comes with EVO 3 O2 housing $460 shipped
95 EPROM ECU

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned