The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Wagner Steam Cleaner (for tint removal)

4orced4door

click

I bought this for removing window tint and it worked like a champ. I've used it around the house a time or two and it's fine for that too. Has mostly sat in the garage. I have all the accessories and stuff. Sorry for the crap picture, check out the Amazon link above for more info/pics.

$60 shipped

mikus

these also take wallpaper off like a champ if you have the flat, sheet-of-paper sized attachment. Cleans grout too - but don't try because then your clean grout stands out and you have to do the rest of it.

4orced4door

I do have the wallpaper attachment, and you're damn right about the grout. I tried it on a little spot in the corner because I wanted to see how it worked but I didn't want to do everything. Makes a big difference. It puts out a pretty strong stream for about 8-12", would work well under the hood.

snohacking

Quoting 4orced4door:
click

I have all the accessories and stuff.

What does this entail?

Last edited:

4orced4door

Everything you see in the product details on Amazon, or pictured in the second picture on Amazon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned