The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Vizio Sound Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

4orced4door

Picked up a new Panasonic sound bar to match my Panasonic TV, mainly because they integrate with each other nicely (TV remote controls the sound bar automatically). I bought this maybe 3-4 months ago. Been happy with it, sounds good for what it is. Much better than built in, not as good as a home theater. In very good shape overall, there are some scratches on the remote but it works fine.

click

You'll notice people complaining about the grill blocking the IR receiver and making the remote not work. I fixed that, like one of the reviewers suggest (just needs some plastic trimmed).

$47.50 + actual shipping, PM me your zip for a quote.

14bCrazy

I want this. Send me a quote 22655.

4orced4door

Sorry, it sold a couple days ago. Forgot to update this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned