The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Used ETS Intercooler kit

chucklesas

$ 700, shipping included!

ETS core measures 24" x 11". 2.5" piping for use with N/T throttle body. I was using it with a JMF intake, but it would be better suited for a stock intake. Also includes GReddy RS BOV. Boxed up and ready to ship. PM if interested.

I'm getting rid of everything, so I'll have more stuff from the engine bay and the rest of the car coming up for sale, but it will have to wait until December.

Last edited:

chucklesas

Oh yeah, so this is still for sale. $600 shipped? What are ETS kits even going for these days?

MellowVR4

895.00 new

chucklesas

Sold and shipped. Let me know if there are any issues.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned