The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: *everything is sold* Fidanza aluminum flywheel and ets intercooler

maxash0775

Selling a light use Fidanza aluminum flywheel. Has no more than 1000 miles on it. Only reason I am not using it is because I am too lazy to pull trans and put it back on. Comes with extended flywheel bolts, plate and copper lock nuts. Nuts and bolts will have to be cleaned as they have dried lock tight on them.
Looking for $75 shipped in the lower 48 OBO.

Also up for sales is a second gen ETS core. Has some bent fins that can be straightened. Never installed. Just haven't gotten around to modding car. Below should be the link with the details.
Pics for intercooler below.

Here is the info directly from ETS Site.

ONLY THE INTERCOOLER. NO PIPING

ETS Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G 7" Street Intercooler 1995-1999

The ETS 2G Street Front Mount Intercooler is perfect for the enthusiast looking for maximum performance and wants to retain their factory crash beam.

Features

26" x 7" x 3" Bar and Plate Core, 33” Tank to Tank
650CFM / 450HP (3")
3.0" , 3.5" and 4.0" Thickness
Hand Ported Inlet and Outlets
Mounts to Crash Beam
Short Route Piping Configuration
SKU 2G_DSM_IC_7ST

Our price: $345.00
Intercooler Core Thickness
ETS Stencil
Anodizing Intercooler
Qty
Add to cart

Ask a question about this product

Looking for $75 shipped lower 48 OBO

Let me know if anyone needs more info or pics.

Thanks

Last edited:

nsin

pm'd

maxash0775

More pics as requested.

img.php

img.php

img.php

No ETS stamp. When I bought this from a local eclipse guy he showed me the receipt for it. I also called ETS and asked if they stamped their items or not and they said not on every thing. Full Disclosure

nsin

looks good to me! paypal'd!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned