The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: turborens gvr4 stash

curtis

In discussion now. We'll see what we can come up with, but may take a couple days. This needs to be fair and people not get butt hurt so I've brought up the idea of a silent style auction...I understand ebay takes 10 times as long to list and will take almost 20% of the profits. This isn't good in cases like this.

Go ahead and start getting pictures done and a starting price including shipping for each item. I don't know what all he had or how much but when the feeding frenzy starts it will be helpful if everything is already wrapped well and packaged nicely so its safe and arrives perfect. His items can't be replaced. I for one would like to buy something I know he had for his car or on his car and I'm sure it will all sell. If not maybe you can do remaining grab box. It can be made up and have a few non listed items (rare , high priced etc) in with all the leftovers so you can auction a mystery box thats valued at x,y or z......

Thanks for doing this, trying to what I can to help.... Curtis

prove_it

The mystery box idea will really generate a good return in my opinion.

talontyme

Thank you so much guys it means alot to his parents they want to make sure the parts go to people that will make use of them....i wish i still had a galant.

citymunky

Mods.

I'm also helping Ren's family moving some of his stuff. I petty much been there everyday sorting thur the garage. Setting aside all the Mitsubishi stuff. So you my been seeing pic's posted by me as well, however Talontyme will be the guy you need to talk to about pricing.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Who's going to be doing the shipping? Talon or City?

Jesus_Negros

Wish I was still there to help

curtis

OK Guys

Mr Hertz has something in the works already not sure when it will happen but soon I'm sure. If I hear something back from him I'll post it up. This is all new so may take a few days.

Advice to the VA crew....Get pictures, minimum prices with shipping included, and start raiding stores of there boxes. If he has large items lowes always has huge frig boxes and the cool hexacomb energy absorbing stuff that looks like a flat piece of giant beehive.

Something else from above your sorting out just Mitsubishi stuff. Some of the stuff he has non car related might be wanted here as well so don't lose out on that option. Tools, electronics, nick nacks etc. Never know?????

Last edited:

talontyme

I will be responsible for handling all sales and shipping, item will be Professionally packed and shipped by which ever Courier will be the least expensive for said part. All item will come with tracking info and will be shipped asap. Payment will be paypal fees are your Responsibility along with shipping costs.

I will be taking pics of the parts tomorrow and the offical fs tread will start saturday.

G

Staff member
Dibs on one of the 93 headlights and the front upper drivers side speaker grill.

Fiascoxl

I would like a set of those 93 headlights also, and those manual belts and matching plastic! and possibly a underdash with pocket

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

Can I get the better of the 92, non-GS tails? Might take that '93 grille too. Nice stash so far.

jnava

Staff member
Just remember guys, its going to be silent auction. Dibs won't count. Hopefully a list is built and we all get a chance at it.

curtis

^EXACTLY.....This is going to help the family of a member that is no longer with us, NO DIBS, NO VULTURES, NO LOWBALLERS. HIGHEST BIDDER GETS IT. PERIOD! I'm sure Ryan has been working on this and the special code that it takes will be done soon enough.

Tre3zy

when does the auction start?

jnava

Staff member
Once the Sifu has finished his magic, we will know.

manikbastrd

Please make sure there is plenty of time (minimum 24 hours) for people to bid...Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned