The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: TD04L-13T, super clean, AZ, $250 shipped

DR1665

Not sure where it came from in our stash of 4G63 bits, but I've had this super clean WRX/Fozzie blower sitting on a shelf, wrapped in socks, for something like a year. It's the cleanest turbo we've got, actually, and we're not going to use it. I've done a little research, and these are retailing for $350+ new (don't know if that's OEM or bootleg).

This isn't so much posted here because it's any kind of upgrade, but more because it's nice and maybe someone here could use it for something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Asking US$250 shipped CONUS.

I grabbed the following specs from Stealth316.com.

Quoting Stealth316:
TD04-13T-6cm2
Min. CFM @2.0PR ~106 (14b = 125)
Rated CFM @2.0PR ~428 (14b = 430)
Practical Max CFM ~405 (14b = 385)
Choke Flow ~445 (14b = 500)
Compressor Map (14b = Map)

Flow is similar to the 15G and 15C
- This is a hybrid turbo with flow characteristics varying depending on the manufacturer
- Subaru WRX 13T compressor housing
- Bored TD04-9B turbine housing with 13T TD04L wheel
- Turbine inducer blade length is 6 mm
- Requires modifications:
- to turbocharge housings
- wastegate relocation brackets with extension bosses
- adapt IC pipe to rear turbo
- notch out of upper intake support bracket near rear turbo
- Rob Beck manufactures these hybrids; for more info see 3si link

matt92vr4

Put this over on 3sgto.org or 3si.org and it will be gone.

DR1665

I'm not a member over there. Surely I can't just join and post stuff for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Thanks, though.

EDIT: Just looked into registering on 3Si. Got to be verified, takes at least 30 days. If anyone here is verified over there, I'd appreciate a mention. Link to my seller feedback here is in my sig.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned