The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: supra tt pump

citymunky

Damn that was fast.

FYI to all this pump flows 260(LPH) Liter Per Hour.

Last edited:

mikus

I've been meaning to get a tech post up - buyer, I'd strongly recommend a quality relay in the 30amp+ range with sufficient gauge wire.

The ND Supra pump can and will overrun the usual 20amp relays commonly installed on our cars.

s_firestone

Thanks, definitely a good idea from a safety perspective. Not only the danger of overrunning the fuse, but having the wires heat due to current.

I may also look into how the evo toggles the fuel pump voltage at idle Ooooo, I could build PWM fuel pump controller.

s_firestone

Any input on which fuel sock I need or does it matter? Can I get a Walbro install kit and use the parts?

I'll be happy to document and post pics for a proper howto.

talontyme

Factory 2g sock is what i would use don't know if the 1g/vr4 is the same but that will work also doing the 30 amp relay mod us a must.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned