The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock fogs [ SOLD ]

EfiniX

Fogs are out and cleaned up. In great shape with no broken-off bits or cracks in the glass.

$150 + shipping from 97211

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Good price for an item impossible to find in this condition

EfiniX

@EaglesFly

I've got 2 people in front of you that posted on my FEELER thread I'm waiting to hear back from. I didn't post the price in that thread, so they may pass. I'll let you know by 5pm PST. Thanks for the interest!

C

EfiniX

Quoting strokin4dr:
Good price for an item impossible to find in this condition

ugh, I know. It kills me that I have to sell these, but friggin' front plate laws. I've tired so many different things. I tried putting my plate on my windshield...

2x$80 tickets for that one, reduced to $70 overall by the sympathetic judge who understood my attempts to conform to the spirit of the law (stare decisis from State of Oregon v. Nyugen got me)

I tried mounting it on a hinge in front of the intercooler...

click

too noisy (rattle) and it blocked airflow, which isn't a good thing in 100+ degree weather. Got another $80 ticket after I took it off when it started getting really hot.

It was either pull the fogs and mount the plate there, or cover a turn signal...

Last edited:

EfiniX

Quoting Eaglesfly:
I'll take them. What's your paypal?

Never got any responses. They are your's if you still want them. I'll PM you and can send an invoice once I get your zip.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned