The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Specialized Epic Expert - $2500

KT

I'm moving back to a hardtail for the next couple years to make a run at Leadville. I only rode this bike one season to recover from back injuries. It received a lot of new parts and maintenance this summer. It's clean, serviced, and ready to brap your local trails! I weighed it at exactly 25 pounds on a digital bathroom scale with XTR pedals.

2013 Specailized Epic Expert - Medium

Stock build with recent service and highlights below:
Fork - RockShox Sid 29 Brain, serviced in April
Shock - FOX Brain, Full rebuild & S-tune in April
Brakes - Shimano SLX, installed in June
Saddle - Phenom 143mm Cr-Mo

Set up tubeless. No pedals.
New cables, housing and chain in May.
Thorough disassembly, cleaning, and lube in Sep.

Last edited:

ApexHunter

I'm still really new to MTB, but that thing looks awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GotInsulin

Great price for a well sorted rig!

I'm sure you have already, but make sure you post it on Pinbike. Great resource for buying and selling.

KT

Thanks, I need to put it on there as it's been slow going on the FB swap meets.

KT

Updated equipment and price drop.

KT

Sold to Wopper!

turbowop

Woot!! Thx man!

9458252810c9a0f.jpg

ApexHunter

Rad.

I rode a full suspension bike off road for the first time yesterday... a '17 carbon Santa Cruz 5010 CC. It was life changing, haha. Way out of my price range at $6300 msrp, but now i'm on the hunt for a deal like this. And now, back to pinkbike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KT

Looks killer with the flats!

turbowop

Hah! I feel like it's probably sacrilege on an XC bike, but it's what I'm used to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I've ridden around the local trails a bit and the bike is awesome. Still figuring out what direction to go in this hobby. I may end up with something that has more downhill geometry and squish in the future.

EMX5636

Definitely need multiple bikes Mark. I'm up to 4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting turbowop:
Hah! I feel like it's probably sacrilege on an XC bike, but it's what I'm used to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I've ridden around the local trails a bit and the bike is awesome. Still figuring out what direction to go in this hobby. I may end up with something that has more downhill geometry and squish in the future.

Ride to the top, put on helmet and gear, and then hope you don't blow out any internal organs on the way back down?

I'm way too chicken and work too much to have the reflexes of a spring chicken anymore. I'm sticking to trail/trail+ versus all mountain/downhill! wink wink

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned