The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Some kind of grill - $40 shipped

4g63mightymax

Hi,
This grill came with my VR4 and I prefer the stock one, so this one is up for sale. It is black with some "mist" of white overspray on it. All the mounting areas appear to be there, but one of the lower ones is chipped. I'm not sure if that one will hold a clip or not. What you see is what you get. I have no idea what it originally came on, or if people love/hate them. All I know is that it isn't for me. As you can imagine, I'm also not sure what it's worth. So, let's start at $40 shipped to the continental US? And if you think that's a crazy price, pm me an offer that you like better. I may just accept it.

IMG_20130618_205233.jpg

IMG_20130618_205242.jpg

IMG_20130618_205253.jpg

Thanks,
-Jeremy

Last edited:

gmp

Looks to be a 90's normal na galant grill.Pretty cool if you rob a montero grill emblem and center mount it.
good luck with the sale

Last edited:

ade

also looks like mm 89 na grill and $50 is about what i paid for mine off ebay

Last edited:

4g63mightymax

Great info guys! And if anybody is interested, make an offer or trade me something i might find useful on my vr4 build (1803) I'm a reasonable guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4g63mightymax

Wow - that looks absolutely terrific! It's too bad I don't have a JDM bumper, or any bumper for that matter...

FWIW - I can ship this tomorrow if anybody is interested. I'd also be interested in trading for any 1G DSM/GVR4 engine wiring harness-type stuff, or any GVR4 parts that might be useful to my build. As you will notice, I need everything. See this->link

4g63mightymax

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned