The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD! JDM galant vr-4 869/2000 $3,700 obo

Allangcr7

it fails smog and i will come scoop it up lol, why couldn't i see this post earlier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

ian869

Yup! I would love to move back to SFO. But, wifey loves the weather here. So, we're staying for now. We'll be there Christmas time. Passed smog!!! $40 only..:) RCR smog owner is selling his kp61 Toyota starlet w/ supercharged 4Age Motor for 6k.. I said pass for now.

Deadms3

If you message me back today I can be by tomorrow night I'd be coming from 29 palms man unless Turbo is for sure buying it ?

ian869

Sorry bro! He's flying in Friday morning. I already got it smogged oil changed and serviced for his trip back to SFO....

Jesus_Negros

Pics of Starlet? Is it burgundy?

Allangcr7

Quoting ian869:
Yup! I would love to move back to SFO. But, wifey loves the weather here. So, we're staying for now. We'll be there Christmas time. Passed smog!!! $40 only..:) RCR smog owner is selling his kp61 Toyota starlet w/ supercharged 4Age Motor for 6k.. I said pass for now.

No star smog? if it is that is cheap, I have to star smog but i'm paying for it to pass

ian869

It's a star system. The owner is a friend of mine. I help him get more business. So he gives me a discount. It's a legit smog. All the cars I drive now are smog legal.:)

ian869

I don't have a photo but it's yellow with the Japanese chrome bumpers. It's one of the cleanest starlet I've seen. Cleaner than my past 2 starlets. This one has no box flares though...

ian869

Friday is around the corner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

JamesFoster

Is this still for sale? Please contact me via carrier pigeon if so, I am very interested. Will you take $1400 and a PS3?

turdb0

I think the last 3 pages wouldn't be here if Ian would have allowed me to pick it up on Monday, but since he wanted to make sure the car is ready for my 8-hour drive, (changed the oil, checked fluids, and cleaned car, etc.). As a result, this thread is still open. He can mark it sold tomorrow morning though, around 10am! As long as there aren't any Russian missiles in the middle of Cali.

Jesus_Negros

Funny that you should say that....because there are.

ian869

869/2000 GVR-4---SOLD- to TurdbO- Ken

Thank you, Everyone....:) I miss my Mits already. Need to buy something for my ///M3 to feel better. Lol

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

Put some ///SSR wheels on it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned