The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD! JDM galant vr-4 869/2000 $3,700 obo

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

Holy crap this car generated some serious buzz for having so few pics. I guess all it takes is west coast, fresh paint, and JDM bumpers? I'd still like to see some moar pics of the thing. It does look nice so far though.

ian869

This seat covers is actually 8 pcs including the rear arm rest. It needs to be washed for it to sit I'm good! I haven't since I installed them. What's up with my phone. It does this everytime.

ian869

Oh, my wife got me the 2 sets. I told her about them. She had her friend buy it then sent it to her friend who was going to New York. So, they mailed it from New York to San Diego. In short, they where made in the Philippines since there are so many GVR-4 there. :)

coyotes

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting ian869:

Just as I suspected, they look like sh*t. Good for keeping your seats fresh tho.

8pcs tho

ian869

It's the back seat that has cracks. I kinda noticed that when I installed it. I think this was made for a non bucket or leather seats. I'm sure this will sit very well on a non VR-4 car..but I'll take this anytime to cover the damn rear crack close the rear window side..

Last edited:

turdb0

Quoting ian869:
Sorry! Sale pending t'll Friday....I'll keep you guys posted! turb0 was the first one who got in touch with me.

This is reassuring, Thanks Ian.

Allangcr7

Cash in hand ready to buy ahorita (now!) lol. How about i raise the bid, plus car stay here locally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif? or a sucky sucky and cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Offer him a ZJ with the cash Coyotes ha

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

It aint too hard to be faster than an e46 M3 though.

transparentdsm

hahaha you f***ing vultures, we all know the car is sold to turd.. hes flying down friday. you dont fly down unless your buying it...

ian869

I will sure miss my GVR-4 for sure. I tried to keep that car for as long as I can. But parking outside is just a mess. 2 cars got wrecked again while it was parked. It was 5 cars away from the Mits. Again, hit n run. I like the vr-4 coz there is not that much around. I always say that my car is the grand father of Evo's. Lol.. Anyways, got to go smog the GVR-4 now. I was just joking if ZJ is faster than my ///M. I had a 80 Toyota corolla that does 11 sec in a quarter mile which is not bad...love to drive the GVR in the rain. It does not slip. :)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts