The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shoei RF 1000 XL...$275bo...FL

I wore this helmet less than 10 times. It is very quiet at high speeds and vents very well. Im asking $275 shipped or make me an offer. I may also be interested in a few parts. Aftermarket springs and retainers, head gasket, etc. Message me for pics. Thanks

Open to offers. I really need to sell this to pay bills until work starts. Helmet is perfect shape. Thanks

I bought the helmet in 2010, it is a 2010 model. Most top quality helmets have a 4-5 year life.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned