The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PTE 62 trim DSM & T4 housing

ronnycordova

I have a brand new PTE 62 trim Mitsubishi housing for sale. I'd be interested in trading for a v-band housing or just selling it outright. I'm not really sure what these go for and the only pricing I've been able to find is $230 so I'd be happy with $175 or best offer.

Last edited:

donniekak

I believe that is a proprietary pte turbine, so it will only fit a 6262, or other 62mm based pte turbo.

GalantTuner10

from how i have seen precision work with numbering the 62 means whatever turbine they consider their 62 turbine so any precision/garrett turbo that uses the same wheel. it is close in size to the "52" turbine(stage 5) but this one is a larger 62mm exducer turbine and not the 61.89, but i would say this could be used on any 52 turbine turbo as well, just maybe increase spool time by a few rpms.

In short i would say this is a viable option for any 52 or 62 turbine turbos like the 6152, 6262, 5862

ronnycordova

I also have a matching T4 housing brand new in the box for sale as well if anyone is interested in that one.

MX4

Thanks for clearing that up. If it had suited a GT35R cartridge I might have been interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned