The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Powdercoat System $65.00

pot

Staff member
FS is my powdercoat system manufactured by Chicago Pneumatic. This unit while dirty is brand spankin new and performed flawlessly. I'm no longer allowed to cure gvr4 parts using the kitchen oven so this has to go. My loss, your powdercoat gain! $65.00 shipped to your door. First PM recieved, first served and thank you for your time.

Last edited:

mountaineerjeff

hmmm, I also got in trouble for using the oven....maybe I can find another one, for the garage.

alansupra94

I have seen people build solar ovens to do this. I may look into this.

snohacking

any powders come with it? FYI it is $69.99 on sale and with a 20% off coupon it would be 55.99 brand new from the store.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned