The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PC RAM - G.Skill - 4gb (2x2gb) DDR3-1600 - $20 shipped

Barnes

Cut and paste from my craigslist ad: Please PM or email me if you are interested. Since I'm selling to the board I don't have a problem refunding if this doesn't function.

"I purchased this ram a few weeks ago from Newegg. It does not work in my system. I'm convinced it is because my motherboard is a heap of junk. I think the RAM is in fact fine. I have no desire to go through the RMA process only to find it is my motherboard that is in fact the problem. Here are the stats on this ram:

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=222

I will sell the RAM without warranty OR I will gladly test this ram out in a computer of your choice before you purchase it. My hope is the RAM is fine and you can use it in whatever system needs it. Please email me if you would like to purchase this, or arrange a test run of this ram. "

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned