The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Paulo A-pillar dual gauge pod $100 shipped SOLD

jepherz

Staff member
Throwing my Paulo fiberglass dual gauge pod up for sale. I think I used it for maybe 2 months when I first got it and put it on a shelf ever since then. It's not perfect from the start (None of his parts were). There's a small crack that was always in it (shown in the pics) and some hairline cracks in the paint that get covered by the dash. $100 shipped. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

These aren't perfect, but they fit well. They look better than anything else available for our cars IMO. They match the grey interior color pretty good too. Here's pics of mine installed:
WP_001024.jpg

WP_001025.jpg

$100 is a good price. These don't come around too often, so someone better snatch this up while they can. GLWS.

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Thanks for the pics. Yes, Paulo parts are hard to come by. I recently sold my Triumph Daytona sport bike that had a bunch of Paulo parts on it. He eventually screwed some people over and probably won't be making any parts anymore.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned