The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: galant specific full A pillar gauge pod

tsijohn333

Hey guys i have a galant specific dual gauge pod that replaces the whole a pillar. Its gray in color. Now before you want this lemme tell you about it. Its setup for 52mm gauges BUT the previous owner cut the top gauge holder for a 60mm gauge. So now it holds one 52mm gauge and a 60mm gauge. Other than that its in awesome condition. I kno they dont make these anymore and somewhat of a hard to find piece so lets say 60 shipped CONUS or b.o

Text or call anytime 978-429-6491

VR6Eater

Sent you a text.

mitsuturbo

Dammit. I missed this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif My current setup is running a 60/52mm combo.

Whoever got this scored. Very nice.

Diego

^ I'm making a few. I'm using my Paulo for a mold... Just letting you know

Diego

Quoting Galantvr4559:
How about a triple gauge pod Diego.

I don't want to clutter this page with something off topic. But I don't have a stock pillar to make a new mold for 3 pods, I just mimic my Paulo pillar...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned