The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out 430/1000 Chicagoland area

GSNT

Bump guys,
The car is leaving for the scrapper this week and I'm just going to scrap most of this stuff to make room on the shelves and clean up the garage.

Best regards,
Eric

Last edited:

GSNT

Last bump before I get someone to pick this shell up. If anyone wants the shell, bring some dollys and a trailer and I'll help ya load it up for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

GSNT

Adding some more parts.

AEM non gauge style UEGO 30-2301. These are used to wire up directly to AEM EMS or any unit that can use a wideband input. Good for standalone tuning with a gauge less look.
$100 shipped to the lower 48

Galant AC compressor bracket
$25 shipped

Center console cup holder
$20 shipped

Complete clutch hydraulic system
$50 shipped

Stock driver side USDM headlight.
$35 shipped

I'll add a few more things later.

Eric

Last edited:

GSNT

Adding MSD DIS-2 wired to coil packs. This was out of a 2g I parted out but the ignition box was bypassed. I can only assume that the DIS-2 doesn't work. But you could get lucky, who knows!
$75 shipped

Last edited:

2000GTX

I saw a few pages back someone asked about the alternator. Did it ever actually get sold?

GSNT

I have a few alternators actually. I can even deliver one as far as Kenosha this Saturday.

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

You have an a/c bracket, do you have the rest of the a/c? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
brake booster to intake (hose)?

-Shawn

GSNT

I sold the lines. I think I have the compressor, bracket, and condenser.

The A-arms are probably pretty rusty. This car was VERY rusty, otherwise it would still be alive today.

mitsuturbo

Any exhaust on this car? I pulled mine off last weekend and can see it's a press bent hunk of crap catback which i don't want to run.

Nevermind..i see in the original post that the car is essentially stock. Oops!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned