The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out 430/1000 Chicagoland area

citymunky

I know it's snowy over there, but pic's outside 92 tail lights and broken center garnish

GSNT

I do have an ETACS ecu. I really don't know what they go for. Feel free to PM me and make me an offer that is reasonable and I'm sure we can make a deal!

DavsR

Is the AC vent the vent ontop of the Radio deck? If not How much? thanks

ESGALANT

hello there,
I am interested in the dash board call me please and we can talk number is 609-330-5054 please my name is Arnold and I am interested ok

2000GTX

Would you happen to be able to salvage the rubber trim around the driver's side of the windshield?

how much bro that tail light........

RACER-X

If yours is in good shape... I need the filler neck hose, you know the hose between the gas cap in the tank. Need asap if you got it.. price shipped to 78414

citymunky

Hows the rear seat map light cover?

GSNT

Bump, I'm gonna get rid of this thing very soon. PM me about anything that might be left, otherwise it's going to China to be turned into Chinese knock-off auto parts!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned