The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Palm pilot and Pocketlogger software now with images New price!

BlitzVR4

Selling this as a set. I will try to get images up tonight after work. I just want to put this out this first to see who is interested. Palm pilot is M125. Have the original box and cradle. i have all the necessary cables. Just plug into port. No looking for power source. Looking to get $100 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here are the images

Last edited:

Illinoisinc

So what does this do?

What would I need to get it to run into my stock vr4?

Sorry for the newbie questions

BlitzVR4

It datalogs, checks for error codes and a good tuning tool. I used it with a Keydiver chip and SAFC.

click

Check out the above link

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned