The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS or WTT: HKS gauges, A pillar pod

acn

607/1000 came with some gauges that I do intend to use when I get the car running again. HKS boost and EGT gauges. I removed what wiring there was from the car. I think everything is there for the boost gauge (just the wiring for the light) but the wire for the EGT gauge has been torn off at the end and there is no sending unit. Both gauges use metric units (kg/cm^2, mm hg and deg. C). I have no idea if they work or not as I bought the car dead and it appears the EGT was never hooked up. The A-pillar pod is included. It has had a hole drilled in it (see photos) $100 o.b.o.. I am willing to trade also, as I am looking for an ETS air intake kit or any parts that will upgrade the fuel system as mine is stock.

quato

How much of a fuel upgrade are you looking for? I have a complete fuel cell to fuel rail setup that is good to go if you are interested. Braided lines, Aeromotive A1000, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive reusable filter, stock adapted fuel rail, 15gal cell. Only part that's missing is injectors and a method to tune with.

acn

Gauges are sold. As far as the fuel upgrade, I plan on getting DSM link someday. I just plan on maxing out the potential of the 16g, so whatever fuel upgrades go along with that -- not sure exactly. I assumed injectors, AFPR, and a new fuel pump.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned