The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: old school hks intake and stock maf

85tr

Don't know what this us worth but figured someone might want it . Make offer.

SSGdave

PM sent

85tr

Anybody want this thing make an offer or I'm tossing it.

holeshotmoe

I used one of these until I switched out the MAF. Then I made a plate and used just the filter end on a 609 MAF. Think this was one of the earlier old school aftermarket pieces. Almost perfect match for the BG cars too. Wonder if you could sell it on ebay, perhaps to someone in the japanese market?? Anyway, GLWS and fee bump.

JNR

Definitely wouldn't toss it in the trash...somebody must need or want something like this, for sure...esp. being an HK$ piece.

SSGdave

another PM sent.

Can we still call "dibs"? IF so... DIBS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

85tr

Sold to SSGdave.

lancerglx

can you tell me the the part no. on the maf and give me a shippng price to malta if possible.
cheers

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned