The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: new genuine walbro gss342

3rdstrikedsm

OK well not brand new but has 13 miles on it as I had to put a pump in my evo to get it to the shop where I tore it apart and its being built to a drag car it was cheaper to do this than pay for a tow with that said 50.00 shipped includes new un used filter sock.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

bump for a good deal. for the price of a knock off you can get the real deal and not have to worry about your engine blowing due to a crappy Chinese knock off pump.

3rdstrikedsm

now 50.00 shipped in the USA cheaper than a knock off! I am lowering the price to 50 on all other forums as well so 1st come 1st serve.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned