The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: New Blizzaks 235/45/17

GSX_TC

Blizzaks?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Nope. Never seen it. I just don't like the fact that your expected to google something that someone is selling. It'd be alot easier if all the info and pics were posted when for sale adds are created. My .2 cents

maroonmetallic

You aren't expected to if you know what they are, but I see your point.
However, you can find out almost anything by typing it into a search engine. :/

insane92

LM-60 series.

I'll take $400 if picked up tomorrow. Cost $800 with shipping new.

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Nope. Never seen it. I just don't like the fact that your expected to google something that someone is selling. It'd be alot easier if all the info and pics were posted when for sale adds are created. My .2 cents

If you don't know what the f*** it is then you probably don't need it. Move along, or Google the item to learn something new. f***.

GSX_TC

Oh shut up mark. I've already explained my point earlier. If people have to google what the hell your selling then obviously your not giving enough information not to mention a picture.

thedsmguy

Mark, meet Mike. He's the guy who knows nothing and always asks fairly weak questions.

Mike, meet Mark. He's the guy who knows everything and will tell you nothing. EDIT.. He just tries to get you to learn how to figure stuff out yourself which is better in the long run!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can't we all just get along?

Last edited:

ktmrider

Quoting GSX_TC:
Oh shut up mark. I've already explained my point earlier. If people have to google what the hell your selling then obviously your not giving enough information not to mention a picture.

Not to prod/stoke this off-topic discussion but...

Defining what a Blizzak tire is would be like posting a GVR4 FS ad on THIS site and explaining in detail numbering/AWD/AWS/leather/history/rarity.

Since you reside in CA and also don't likely ski no surprise you don't know what they are. BTW for the no-searchie folks Bridgestone Blizzak tires defined Studless snow/winter tires 20+ years ago. Many have copied the technology since as it was that revolutionary.

OP, sorry for the mucking up. Another bump!

Last edited:

alansupra94

The seller is not obligated to tell you sh*t. Its his part, he can sell it anyway he pleases. You don't wanna buy it? Then don't and move along.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned