The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mitsubishi Dealership neon sign brand new

lunchbox

Huge Mitsubishi dealership sign outlined in red neon and backlit in white neon. 3 or 4 feet tall. Looks awesome, brand new and only removed from the box for pictures.

I don't really want to ship it, nor do I know exactly what its worth. If it would complete your collection, hit me with an offer and we can go from there.

GSX_TC

Dam that is badass

lunchbox

For the guys offering me $20 and $40, get real.

Called Everbrite, the company that made it, this is a several thousand dollar sign new, and the only way to get one is to have a contract with Mitsubishi. So its not something you can get anywhere.

Make me a REAL offer and lets get this thing sold!

thedsmguy

So, you laugh at the $100 offer potentially killing this buyers ego. There was no starting price and I know its worth a lot more then $20 or $40. and I started the bidding publicly to try and get a feel for it. So, smart guy, why dont you just post a price? I'd really think this piece would be one hell of a piece in my garage but you have to remember that most of us are broke asses trying to feed families (thats why we drive 4 door pos cars right) plus shipping is going to be a bitch.

4wheelsqueal

Or work for the company that supplies Everbrite with most of their signs, Worldwide Sign System in bonduel, wi and have the neon guys make you your own on the side. And lunchbox is correct on the cost to build that sign. I can have the sales guys pull that order and show it exactly what it cost to build that sign if someone doesn't believe lunchbox. Nice sign, though. Whoever buys it, if you ever have problems or need it serviced, let me know.

KT

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
Whoever buys it, if you ever have problems or need it serviced, let me know.

So the sign knows it's a Mitsu, therefore it will have problems?!

VR4ownzU

I would try the EVO forums. Some of those guys have really large sums of money they can throw away on cool stuff like this.

4orced4door

Ebay, penny auction. Ship it freight at buyer's expense. Advertise it on every Mitsu forum you can find. You'll do fine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned