The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Many Parts - Grill, manifold, muffler, gauge pod, Much more...

Andy_S

Going to be picking my way through a bunch of parts. This thread will be a catch-all for the individual parts for sale.

Straight through Magnaflow Muffler. SS with a 3in inlet and a tip. New, never used. $70 +actual shipping
053.jpg

054.jpg

Galant GSX grill. No clips. Top slate is broke but could be glued easily, as pictured. $30 shipped.
055.jpg

056.jpg

Freshly sandblasted and painted engine bay cross-members. For VR4. Asking $50 (local pick up only)
062.jpg

Alternator. Worked when removed. Very clean, I'm sure it was a reman. $40 shipping additional.
063.jpg

1g/vr4 starter. Used, worked when removed. Asking $15 shipping additional.

Non-turbo water pipe - $30
Water pump - $5
Harmonic balance - $15
Other pulleys - $5
Black lower timing cover - $20
Black upper timing covers - $10 each
Fuel hangar setup for vr4 - $35
New unopened cometic gasket kit (everything but the HG) - $80 (these are $110 new)

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I'll take that alternator with tensioner if you still have it by next week

Andy_S

OK, new lower prices on most everything. I really need to move some stuff, I have to fund my workshop build.

GSX_TC

Is that alt for a vr4? Should be 90amp

Andy_S

I really don't know. I didn't put it on the car. I would imagine its a dsm unit, but I'll check it out.

alansupra94

Quoting Andy_S:
I really don't know. I didn't put it on the car. I would imagine its a dsm unit, but I'll check it out.

They can check it at autozone for free.

Also that is a slamming deal on mounts. Shipping might be like $15 if you can cram them into a flat rate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned