The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Magnus race SMIM, EVO injectors

snailspool

Prices do not include shipping, but shipping will be as low as possible. Bulk purchase discount of subtotal before shipping of 10% for the first two items, and 5% for each additional. Possibly interested in trades.

EVO VIII Injectors, look fine-100$

Magnus Race SMIM built for the late Wes Hess. This SMIM has gone 9's back in the early 2000's when that was ultra fast, and is a piece of 4g63 history. Comes With custom modified q45 TB, adapted to fit stock DSM throttle cables. TPS as well. Truly plug and play. 5 bar MAP sensor not included. 700$ Pics: click

SOLD ITEMS:

AEM with programming tool and speed density setup, your choice of 5 bar or 3 bar MAP, recently serviced-650$ SOLD!!!!!!!!

E85 setup for DSM, may work with Galant, about 1500 miles:
Dual walbro 255 pumps to single -8 outlet in a drop in DSM housing
cut to length -8 SS braided lines for 1g AWD from tank to filter
Russel/Summit racing black anodized fittings
This is ready to drop in. Brand new, all this would run around 700$ I will take 300$ which is less than the price of a full blown dual pump housing alone, and that doesnt come with the pumps/line. SOLD!!!!

MHI EVO III turbo is in great condition, no in out play, normal side to side-350$ SOLD!

Last edited:

Paddy1337

AEM come with any kind of harness for pnp? feel free to PM, I am NOT on here much right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

snailspool

The AEM EMS is plug and play for a 1g or GVR4, in MAF mode.

To go speed density, it needs some splicing done. I suppose a harness could be made with a female 1g MAF plug and switching one pin on the harness for the most reversible install.
However, i don't have this, nor have i seen one for sale. Without the harness, install is really straight forward. Takes me about an hour once all the bungs, and such, are done.

snailspool

This is what the double pumper looks like:

Picture162.jpg

Paddy1337

I've got money down on the AEM and double pumper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

snailspool

TTT. SMIM and evo injectors still for sale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned