The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Magnus Manifold 300$ shipped (SOLD)

mooserage

Staff member
Magnus Street Manifold This manifold is used, bought off another member, but never got around to mounting it and I want to see someone use it. Its not as pretty as new, but it is in good condition, no cracks, etc. Its for a stock throttle body. It does have one downside though, the vacuum threads are stripped out so: either drill them out an NPT size higher and use a bushing, or have new bungs welded on. But, for a little work at half the price of new one, its a great way to get around 40HP. I am including a free heat barrier gasket from Tunersnation.com (35$) for anyone paying the asking price. Thanks.
300$ shipped (w/ gasket) SOLD

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Last edited:

talontyme

I believe it says stock t/b but i can't tell if it's 1g or 2g lol.

talontyme

the heat barrier gasket is diff 1g but if you look at the difference in size from the pic it's hard to tell.

talontyme

that solved it for me thanks, but damn i wanted it to be a 2g need one bad!

mooserage

Staff member
Sorry guys, yes it is for a 1G, flanged for a 1G TB as well. I am willing to ship to Australia, but at the moment it is currently pending sale. Send me a PM anyway so I have your name, in case the other person backs out. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned