The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g magnus intake manifold SOLD!!

4wheelsqueal

1g Magnus manifold, does NOT have the velocity stacks in it. Good condition, slightly scuffed in some areas, have helicoil in throttle cable hole (check 3rd picture). Comes with plastic intake gasket.
Don't need to sell this. If i can't get my asking price, I'll hang it on my wall to look pretty.
$225 shipped FIRM

Last edited:

Lofty

Why do you always post pretty things for sale after I get back from the 6 hour trek to your house?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4wheelsqueal

You were at my house last weekend?

Lofty

Hah, no, but it seems like you always have something to sell that makes me consider coming back up there.

-__-

Bump for a good guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts