The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: link,o2,s16g,2gmaf

Boos929

small 16g turbo has coolant lines and braided oil line 350 shipped

dsm link with eprom ecu $475 shipped

evo 3 o2 housing great shape $100 shipped

2g maf with pigtail $100 shipped

Last edited:

James

Not a bad deal. Pretty much $1000 to have a nearly complete setup. Just need injectors and someone to tune the link and you're ready to go.

Boos929

Located in western mass and will pos pic with ecu cover off tomorrow

Boos929

Whoops my bad I don't know which one it is I just know it works

paul j

How about precise info on small 16g condition? I bought one "excellent 6000k miles since rebuild" out of Boulder, CO for $350 that turned out to be trash. Thanks

Boos929

Seems to be very good condition I actually never ran It has basically 0 shaft play and looks great I'm negotiable on price

paul j

Is there a shop you can take it to to have them check it? There is a shop here that services semi's and they have turbo service and do not charge for checking them out if they do not have to put it back together.

Boos929

not sure ill check around and see if I can get it tested

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned