The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Kushitani racing leather 1pc suit

gsxtasee1

Wife isn't going to ride track or street any more & this sh*t uses 4 cows per suit (avg.. And YES IM SERIOUS) so its a pile-o-money wasting away as it is..

Ladies 1pc leather 'COSMIC' suit size 'export XS' made by Kushitani.. Major quality here, not Joe rocket or alpinestars crap here.. Cost nearly $2,000 new from US Kushitani. When it fit my lil brownie she was about 5'3" & 130ish but with curves where girls is supposed to have em.. As a guide for sizing.. I'll post pics later but its in nearly new condition. Never ever been down (unlike my matching full-size suit).. It's got a few minor abrasions and one spot of coloration like something spilled... But its all just mentioned for posterity not because it'd be material in any functional way.

I'm open to offers but I'd really like to be as close to $1,000 in cash or Gvr4 parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Crazyjason

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts