The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Kindle Fire $140 shipped

4orced4door

Selling my Kindle Fire, rooted and flashed with CyanogenMod7/Gingerbread. This ditches the restrictive Amazon interface and turns it into a fully fledged device. Excellent shape. A couple (literally) minor scratches on the screen but nothing that you notice unless you're looking for it. Includes box, charger, etc. Works great. I will give the buyer lots of info on the flash procedure too.

I wouldn't buy this unless you're comfortable modding/flashing things.

edit - flashed it back to stock.

$140 shipped (unmodded on ebay they go for $155-175)

Will add pictures.

Last edited:

4orced4door

I've flashed this back to the stock Amazon Kindle Fire software, so it's normal for anybody to use. It's still rooted, so when you boot it up you have the option to flash different ROMs if you want to, but you can use it normally if you prefer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned