The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoting thedsmguy:
Can I get about 10 of number 777 so I can sell them for $100 each and make some money? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Payment sent Steve!

thecman02

I sent in payment for two 580/1000.

steve

A reminder to you guys, PLEASE include your board user name in your paypal. I have one payment that I don't know who it is from! Sure I can start running queries on the board database by email address, but that will become a PITA. I have emailed that person, so don't start asking "is it me? is it me?" Thanks again guys!

BluFalcon

Transferred money into Paypal today and will order 2 as soon as the transfer clears. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this.

steve

Thanks Hill, I updated the spreadsheet!

steve

I got a payment from Debi Morgan, but no information regarding user name or badge # and year. Please identify! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Updated the spreadsheet with all the info thus far.

Hertz

Staff member
Are you sure that was payment for fobs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

^^Funny fella's. That's just me having a brain fart. Steve, sent you a PM about that. Sorry about the confusion.

Dbossman 1947/2000 x2

steve

Gotcha.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting Dbossman:
^^Funny fella's. That's just me having a brain fart. Steve, sent you a PM about that. Sorry about the confusion.

Dbossman 1947/2000 x2

No problem Debi.

GVR4_1057

Payment sent

You guys rock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

marvinmadman

Payment sent for two engraved 136/1000 fobs.

Last edited:

Quoting jepherz;
No problem Debi

Ha Ha.....play nice! Don't hate cause you don't have a chic buying yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

381gvr4

Payment sent. Thanks for the PM. Very excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned