The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JSB/ORG GroupBuy Apparel *Zip-up now available* Payments due 1-13

Wizardawd

Any interest in kid's apparel? Got a son on the way and a "Future JSB member" one-sie would be sweet.

Wiz

Diego

I can do that for ya Wiz, I was planning on building a little spot for kids, now that I'm expecting too..

Get at me Wiz.

Diego

Diego

Order is in to my printer.... will update when they are done.

I will be shutting down my GBs until I get back to Iowa, and won't make any more runs til probably next fall... if you missed out, I'm sorry.

Diego

Diego

After a huge unexpected delay from the print shop, these will be shipped to everyone this coming Friday.

Sorry for the delay.

Diego

mountaineerjeff

so we should be getting these this week right? hopefully in the mail tomorrow?

Diego

Everyone should have them in the mail in the next few days. My printer didn't get them to me last Wednesday and I finally have them ready to ship.

If anyone has a concern, just drop me a line here and I can respond as soon as possible, I frequent here most of the day if I'm not busy.

Diego

4nmscle

Sweeeet!!! I am glad because I don't feel like doing laundry. :p

GVR47111K

Got my order in the mail today, just wish I'd ordered a zip up before it was too late. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jnava

Staff member
I need a price on a few things, can you PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned