The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: jeep parts

mountaineerjeff

I have to get rid of some parts to keep my build going...everything is in perfect condition and I can work out shipping.

aw4 shifts great, runs perfectly

242 Tcase (the one with 2hi/part time/full time/N/4low) never been wheeled. only 4100 miles total, all of which in 2wd.

D30/D35 from 99 xj, also never wheeled, and only 4100 miles. absolutely the lowest mile parts you will ever be able to find.

full stock 99 driveline and suspension. all off same 4100 mile jeep.

updated exhaust manifolds. one with the flex joints and one with the dual outs.

99+ intake manifold.

630 head, in perfect working order

plus a whatever else is good off my 99 parts xj, but I dont want to mess with little stuff until I sell some bigger pieces

everything is OBO, negotiable, and willing to ship. all payments made through paypal (only way both parties are protected)

full 99 limited partout

mountaineerjeff

it actually has a full black, power,heated interior...but im strongly considering taking the upholstery off and swapping it to my simple mechanical seats. Because mine is a 2 door, and the seats have to fold forward.

but even If I did that, Id have a set of clothe power, heated seats I could sell ya....or I may find the stitching to be way different and I cant use it, so Ill have to sell it anyway.

mountaineerjeff

tranny, tcase, and header are all sold.

V8EATER

I don't know what the going price is on the intake manifold, so what would a fair price be shipped to 66208? My brother has a 94 Wrangler that could use this....

mountaineerjeff

pmd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned