The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Galant VR-4 RS (Evo 0) Front and Rear Bumpers *SOLD*

JSchleim18

I have:

JDM Galant VR-4 RS Front Bumper and JDM Galant VR-4 Rear Bumper

Front: $500 SOLD

JDM GVR-4 RS Front Bumper
Little Black strip and bracket EXCLUSIVE to the RS
Curtis aluminum "L" shaped mounting brackets

Pics of this bumper:

click
click (doesn't have the black strip installed here because I left it off when I put it on my car BUT it does shows the fogs in great shape)

Rear: $350 SOLD

JDM GVR-4 Rear Bumper
Comes with proper AWD Support for the GVR-4

Pics of this bumper:

click
click

Last edited:

dustyduff

I'll be sending you a PM before the weekend is out Jeremy. Heading to the paint shop tomorrow morning to put my foot in his ass and see how much changes falls out. If he gives me the amount I'm hoping, then I'll be taking the front bumper minus fogs off your hands.

JSchleim18

Alright LMK ASAP because I have someone who's going to be sending money tonight for everything including the fogs

dustyduff

Jeremy: I'm shooting you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call if you get a chance. I'm leaving work in 30 mins, so give me a call anytime after 12:30.

EMX5636

I really, really want this rear bumper, but don't think I can swing the cash right now. Is there anything you're looking for in trades (car or not related). PM me if interested.

JSchleim18

I'm going to take a stab at what you're trying to say and say YES

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts