The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM 510s autometer gauge.

boostedinaz

I have a few left over parts that I no longer need.

All prices are plus paypal fees unless you send as a gift.

1 set of JDM 510's 90K on them. 60.00 shipped

Autometer A/F gauge. Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's a blinky light gauge. 20.00 shipped. Fill up and empty slot in your gauge pod or something.

Pics of parts

Last edited:

boostedinaz

It take a little work just like any other Walbro style pump.

boostedinaz

List updated with what's left.

Thanks to everyone for the interest.

Hey man, I don't know what's going on with my PM's, but any time I try to reply to a PM it doesn't seem like it's going through. I pm'd you twice, but the one I just recieved from you, you indicated that you havn't heard from me, so IDK what's going on there. LMK if the one I just sent got to you, I'm going to message admin.

boostedinaz

Yup got the one with the address. I'll get them out today.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned