The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hyundai 4G67 DOHC 6 bolt Cylinder head $125 + shipping

89Mirageman

This was pulled from a 1994 Hyundai Elantra with the 1.8L DOHC engine. The head is identical to the 1g 4G63 DOHC in every way except it has the smaller 43cc combustion chamber. The intake and exhaust ports are the same as the 4G63. I was holding onto this for my next build but found an excellent deal on a 7 bolt SOHC 4G64 Galant engine locally and have decided to put that in my Summit project.

The head was pulled by me from a car at the local yard with 133K on the odo and a bad automatic transmission. I do have the rockers in a zip lock bag but I left the cams and lifters there since I was planning to replace those anyway. Toss this head on your 4G63T and it bumps up the compression a little w/o having to use 2g pistons. Looking to get $125 + shipping.

Please reply with your zip or PM me for a shipping quote. Paypal is [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned