The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hood Struts GVR4

EgonOlsen

Just installed mine, this is a bloody ace product. The fit is perfect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bobdole

Quoting EgonOlsen:
Just installed mine, this is a bloody ace product. The fit is perfect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad you like them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bobdole

Quoting thedsmguy:
Ordered just now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks.

Shipping Monday. Thank you.

bobdole

Polished kit installed.
4o33p.jpg

I can do a run of these if interested. They would be $99.95 shipped. I can also do Carbon fiber. They would be $113.95 shipped.

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Tell me more about this carbon fiber stuff...

thedsmguy

Got my set. Shipped Monday morning (like he said he would) and arrived Wednesday morning. All the way across the US! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks.

GVR4kauai

Hey guys how did you all get your hood struts? I click the link and it says not found!!?!?? Any help getting me a set for my gvr4 would be amazing! Thx

bobdole

I am sold out. I do have more coming, but won't be here for another 30-45 days. I will post when I have them back in stock.

Turbo99

I am in for a set when they are back in stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bobdole

back in stock. Hit me up.

ade

ive had mine for a few months now and love it.

bobdole

Thanks for the feedback ade. They are selling fast guys. Also have 89-94 Eclipse and 95-99 Eclipse. Evo 8 and X in stock.

bobdole

3 vr4 kits left.

GVR4kauai

Got mine installed today! Awesome kit and perfect fit, I love the difference and the fact the hood opens up further! I want a kit for my eclipse and talon now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif thx again bro

bobdole

No problem. Glad you are happy with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

holeshotmoe

Put these on the Galant and Eclipse today. I think they're my favorite mods after boost. Lifts the Galant hood an extra 4-5 inches.

I'm hoping this will prevent me slamming my head on the corner of the hood...which I did again just the other day.

I'm going back out in a few minutes and see what I can now reach from that corner...hot pipe to the IC, alternator and p/s pump adjustment, etc.

No additional hood lift on the Eclipse though. It sits exactly the same as with the rod.

Thanks for the quick shipping too Bob!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned