The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Head Porting Services NEW DEAL!!!

steve

So you were able to get this thread back!

I just went back and found it by looking on my last posts. It just keeps getting knocked out of the sticky.

Hey I am interested in how much good it will do to have my 14b ported and if it is even worth the money? Would it be better just to wait and upgrade my turbo when I can afford it... in like a billion year seeing how this stroker build is going to kill my wallet.

Its going to gain you some power up top but you would be better off waiting. You aren't going to put a 14b on your stroker are you?

Naw, the stroker is another project and the 14b is going back on my car. When I took it off to check it out I noticed some large cracks right around the step for the aligning ring.
Picture is not that clear but the cracks are not very deep and I figured if I had some port work to delete the step that might fix the cracks. Like the fat chips it the blades from pieces of ring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Porting is up to 600.00 everything else is still the same. My price had to go up about 4 months ago and I haven't had a chance to change it on here yet. Sorry

curtis

free bump

bigblock4g63

are you still porting and what are the price now ?

Terry Posten

He does not come on here much but he does still do this. PM me and I will give you his cell.

curtis

Also has a hard time answering calls. Tried returning his call twice today but I missed the first one so maybe he's trying to be one up on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts