The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Haltech E8

Spam

I bought this from a member here over a year ago. I can't find the exact sale thread via search so I'm assuming it's gone.

It's wired for a Galant VR4 and comes with 3 bar map sensor, ait, laptop cable and everything you need to install and tune with the exception of the newest version of Halwin that you need to install on your computer.

Asking $700...if anyone is interested please let me know. I am leaving for Michigan to see my mom in the hospital on Saturday so I would need to bring it with me if someone wants it.

thanks

2010-12-11_16-20-14_382.jpg

2010-12-11_16-22-37_756.jpg

Gordian79

He bought it from me.I may buy back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spam

I'm in Michigan now but will be back home next week...I'd also trade for a mitsu flanged turbo of significant size.
Thanks...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned