The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Grant Evolution GT wheel and adapter SOLD

mistaVR4

Hello, all,

I have here a Brand new Grant GT Evolution Steering wheel part no. 1434. I paid $250 for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif not including the adapter. It was mounted to the VR4 but the car was never driven with the wheel on so it has never been used. This steering wheel is REALLY nice, it is the same quality as a Sparco or a Momo! Not like those cheap Ebay wheels that are somewhat flexible. This wheel will not bend it is VERY well made. There are links below so you can see all of the details, the links are to JEGS, shipped this wheel will cost $157 without the adapter for your car. The adapter kit will fit any Mitsubishi Galant, Eclipse, Eagle Talon, or Plymouth Laser between the years 90'-94'. The part number for this adapter kit is 4391. The second link below is the JEGS page for this adapter which shipped is about $28. I'm not sure if this adapter will fit other vehicles but you can get the adapter to fit whatever car you would like to put it on, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mazda, Chevrolet, Ford, Kia, Scion, Toyota, Jeep, etc.....

The silver insert on the steering wheel can be changed out to a number of different colors to suit your taste, as well as a few other accessories (like dual horn buttons), please check out the links for all the details you would ever need to know!

I will sell the wheel alone for $120, if you have a GVR4 or any Galant, Eclipse, Eagle Talon, or Plymouth Laser between the years 90'-94'(which I would assume most here do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif ) that you would like to put it on, I will sell both the wheel and the adapter for $140. If you were to order both of these from JEGS it would cost $180+. So essentially you would get the adapter for free and then some compared to what I paid for everything. Below the links are the actual pictures of the wheel and adapter that I have. My loss, your gain....

Please PM me if your interested I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks!

Link for Wheel

Link for Adapter

Pictures of Actual Wheel and adapter that I have for sale:

Last edited:

mistaVR4

BumP! Good deal for anyone lookin' for a nice wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mistaVR4

Up again...:)

Also, I realized I never specified if the price was shipped or not, so I'll do $145 shipped + paypal's 3%, just bolt on and go, adapter is already installed!

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Up! Super nice wheel......

mistaVR4

bump......

mistaVR4

Up again....

mistaVR4

Bump

Nartanian

Hhhmmm... PM'd

mistaVR4

Well, I'll do $150 shipped which includes the paypal fee. (which is essentially what it would have been at $145 + fee's) I'm very surprised no one has jumped on this? You can change the color, add dual buttons, etc....

This wheel is awesome, if I didn't already have a couple I would not sell it, especially for this price. I really want a GVR4 owner to take advantage of the deal.

So up up up........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mistaVR4

Bump...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned