The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GoPro Hero 4 Black's

onesickcrx

GoPro Hero 4 black's for sale I offer free shipping within the lower 48 and keep them in stock. $499 shipped

Currently I can offer the following on orders buying a hero 4 black:
<li> A Dog Fetch Harness for $20 retail is 59.99
<li> Smart Remote for for $20 retail is 79.99
<li> LCD Bacpac / screen for $30 retail is 79.99

HERO4 Black takes Emmy® Award-winning GoPro performance to the next level with our best image quality yet, plus a 2x more powerful processor1 that delivers super slow motion at 240 frames per second. Incredible high-resolution 4K30 and 2.7K60 video combines with 1080p120 and 720p240 slow motion to enable stunning, immersive footage of you and your world. Protune™ settings for both photos and video unlock manual control of Color, ISO Limit, Exposure and more. Waterproof to 131’ (40m) with 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and improved audio,1 HERO4 Black is the ultimate life-capture solution for those who demand the best.

Last edited:

curtis

Hey not to be a large man part but you know the deal.....Need a price to sell stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Now I haz a Hero 2, for Christmas a few years back bought myself a 3 before my daughters Gymnastic season started then last Dec a buddy called and said hey so and so has a new 4 black in the box never opened and needs money bad so he can go home for Christmas so I snatched that up quick like for cheap. If you have any doubts about video quality on the fence etc etc..... don't.....which ever alien nation invented these fricking things raise your glass they're God's. You will not be disappointed. Just make sure you buy an extra battery and the bad ass card to go with. Maybe when the 5's come out I'll give our guy a yell just been at the right place 2 out of 3 times so far. Oh and dig in your desk drawer the old razor cell phone chargers charge the batteries like twice as fast. Hook that sh*t to a USB better bring a loaf of bread and a pack of ham going to be there all night

Street Surgeon

I've been toying with the notion of getting a black but they've got to be so close to releasing the 5's that I'm just not sure. Can you match or beat other vendors price of 389.00 shipped?

Last edited:

curtis

5's don't come out till next year and there saying +500 but comes with 8K video longer battery life and lighter weight. I have 2 batteries for the 4 so probably wait till the hero 6 comes out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned