The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

JSchleim18

Awesome guys!

I e-mailed Kamil last night about a package deal for the hood and trunk but I didn't get a response. Once I get home I will e-mail him or call him if I can locate a number. I will post up soon as to where to send the deposit.

Also, more than likely they will be around $600 shipped.

slugsgomoo

mark will have to start racing 1051 again if i can push my car to car shows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

JSchleim18

^^I e-mailed him about that. All questions asked have been forwarded to Kamil. Any more questions or ones that may have not been answered please post up!

Brunoboy

I want to know how long these are available AFTER these 15 because I can't seem to afford it right now.
-Shane

boostingwild

IM IN

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)
4. Armitage (Matt)
5. Flip4g63
6. ktmrider (Mike O.)
7. strokin4dr (Ryan C.)
8. Thecman02 (Chris)
9. Hertz
10.Myles ($100 deposit w/ two Jew payments of $200)
11 Sean92AWD (Sean W.)
12 Jcgalantvr4-244
13 Jcgalantvr4-244
14. maroonmetallic (Shawn)
15. slugsgomoo (Andrew)
16. boostingwild (Moe)

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting JSchleim18:
Awesome guys!

I e-mailed Kamil last night about a package deal for the hood and trunk but I didn't get a response. Once I get home I will e-mail him or call him if I can locate a number. I will post up soon as to where to send the deposit.

I'm not liking this. You're organizing the deal and don't have his number? He's not responding to email?

JSchleim18

I gave him my phone number but I know that doesn't do much. He only missed that one e-mail about the package deal. I am waiting on a response from my last e-mail. I will get a number hopefully today. Now that I have the necessary amount to get the ball rolling I am sure he will be more attentative.

I agree this hasn't been handled as professionally as possible but it's gonna happen.

eviLntt

I was thinking about this all weekend, and I am willing to put down a deposit, but I probably won't have any funds until Novemeber. Keep us posted on when the deposits are due.

Last edited by a moderator:

deez

And who do we send the deposit to?

strokin4dr

Any word back from Kamil?

JSchleim18

Nothing since Friday but it's no reason to panic. He did the hood and trunk so I know he will make these.

I know in one of the other threads I said I was in for a jdm cf hood but I'm thinking now that I may just cut my stock cf hood since I already have some cf vents. Would he be willing to sell the jdm hood vent assembly parts seperate from the vents and hood?

JSchleim18

You'd be dealing with a completely different animal going with a USDM hood fitted with JDM hood vents. It's just custom fitting the hood vents now.

Honestly, for the best look ESPECIALLY on Numero Tres just go with the JDM Hood. You can usually sell the vents for a decent price.

strokin4dr

Listen to Jeremy. The JDM hood is not just a stock USDM hood with holes cut in it. It has indentations that allow the vents to sit nearly flush in it. Bolting stock JDM vent up to a stock hood would look terrible. Dont do it to number 3!!!

JSchleim18

Quoting Hertz:

I'm not liking this. You're organizing the deal and don't have his number? He's not responding to email?

I got his number yesterday. I am going to talk to him tomorrow. Today was just a rough day so I had to get other things in order.

Gvr4-330

This is the hood I've been waiting for. I'll probably just have to suck up the cost.

Add me to the list:

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)
4. Armitage (Matt)
5. Flip4g63
6. ktmrider (Mike O.)
7. strokin4dr (Ryan C.)
8. Thecman02 (Chris)
9. Hertz
10.Myles ($100 deposit w/ two Jew payments of $200)
11 Sean92AWD (Sean W.)
12 Jcgalantvr4-244
13 Jcgalantvr4-244
14. maroonmetallic (Shawn)
15. slugsgomoo (Andrew)
16. boostingwild (Moe)
17. Gvr4-330 (Rob)

JSchleim18

Deposits need to be sent to [email protected]

**PLEASE PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING**

With your paypal deposit please include:

Full Name
Address
Phone Number (optional but preferred just in case)

*Also, please copy the list and write PAID at the end of your name when you have made a deposit*

Last edited:

JSchleim18

I also wanted to say that he is NOT going to do $100 off for a hood and trunk purchase.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned