The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GM MAF + translator

coyotes

Condition of the MAFT setup unknown. Purchased from Paul (thedsmguy) on here in presumably working condition, but I never used it. I am going in a different direction with my setup.

I will sell outright for $120 shipped. I take paypal. PM for paypal address. Pics to come later.

Last edited:

Dopeem1

Quoting coyotes:
Or just the MAF is fine. Condition of the MAFT setup unknown. Purchased from Paul (thedsmguy) on here in presumably working condition, but I never used it. I just want to run a 2g setup.

Or I will sell outright for $100 shipped. Pics to come later.

I have one. Sensor is a new reman with maybe 3 miles on it. Let me know.

coyotes

sorry, I forgot I posted this.

Can a 2g maf be run without any tuning? All my car has is a turboback and soon to be a FMIC setup. I just want to run something that's gonna work with no trouble.

Yes it can, it just has the ability to meter more air. I have the three I told you about plus a filter adapter it go with it.

It depends on your setup. For something with say 560cc injectors and a 16g a 2g is perfect. With something putting out a lot more power, and has tuning software and such the GM is the way to go.

coyotes

I meant as far as the different MAFs you have.

I have stock injectors and turbo, eventually I will run a evo III 16g and that is the extent of turbo for me. I don't plan on any serious engine mods so I want a simple setup.

Last edited:
Ohhh haha well the 609 is suppose to flow the most, and one of the others is from a 3kgt, I forget which. They will all work the same for your setup.

LIV4PSI

I just sold one in my ebay store for $165 shipped. I would list it on there.

coyotes

Hi, we can trade, I would prefer you send me your things first, and then I will ship this stuff to you. Does that work?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned