The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage sale

Vader

I for one will gladly pay a retail price for an item that is in known good condition from a reputable member of our community. G of course you should be rewarded for your efforts, I for one do not work for free and I don't expect you to either. On that note, I lost out on that turbo timer. Do you have any other turbo timers with specific E39a plug and play harness and power harness?

89Patches

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Exploitation of American lazyness + JDM Tax = profit

This is the truth ^^

Now I do want one of those shop manuals but I can't read Japanese or afford to hire a translator to read it to me...

G

Staff member
Quoting Vader:
I for one will gladly pay a retail price for an item that is in known good condition from a reputable member of our community. G of course you should be rewarded for your efforts, I for one do not work for free and I don't expect you to either. On that note, I lost out on that turbo timer. Do you have any other turbo timers with specific E39a plug and play harness and power harness?

Vader, thanks for understanding. No I don't have another one, but if I come across another one i'll let you know.

mitsuturbo

Quoting G:
Quoting mitsuturbo:
Also, I want the left front project micro brake line. Is the 40 bucks the shipped price?

$40 per corner shipped.

Okay, i just want the LEFT front. What's your paypal?

G

Staff member
Sorry, sold only as a set. If you're still interested send me a pm and i'll give you my paypal addy.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting 89Patches:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Exploitation of American lazyness + JDM Tax = profit

This is the truth ^^

Now I do want one of those shop manuals but I can't read Japanese or afford to hire a translator to read it to me...

Hey hey that was for your way over priced jdm folding mirrors that aren't worth the trouble of buying when all is said and done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

89Patches

Same thing applies here brah. They were JDM and thought I'd take a shot of earning some JDM profits. Sadly I failed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting G:
Sorry, sold only as a set. If you're still interested send me a pm and i'll give you my paypal addy.

Then why the f*** are they priced PER CORNER? Why don't you just publish the price as a WHOLE SET if that's the only way you're selling them?

Stupid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

G

Staff member
Sorry you had to do math. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

EHmotorsports

no its just not entirely truthful when you say per corner and give a price per. As in you are selling each side separately. I get that you are trying out sales tactics but why not make the price reflect what the entire cost will be since you are not willing to break up the set? its like the Ebay sellers making a $100. part $20.00 with an $80.00 shipping cost.

coyotes

G,

What is that material on the greddy boost gauge, looks like same material of the vr4 dash. Is it e39a specific?

coyotes

Nevermind. that is a different sort of texture. similar to many japanese dash materials though from the 90s.

G

Staff member
It's not e39a specific, it's a metal holder. The meter hood is plastic i think. I'll be sure to notate "will not separate" as to not cause so much confusion.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting EHmotorsports:
no its just not entirely truthful when you say per corner and give a price per. As in you are selling each side separately. I get that you are trying out sales tactics but why not make the price reflect what the entire cost will be since you are not willing to break up the set? its like the Ebay sellers making a $100. part $20.00 with an $80.00 shipping cost.

Of course he's using sales tactics. How else is he going to mask the bullshit prices he charges for this stuff. $14 for the actual oil cap and $36 for shipping and his "time and effort" fee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I don't care how long you've been here or how many people like buying stuff from you, G. You take advantage of the community, plain and simple.

G

Staff member
Like I said keep on speculating on what I have invested in my parts. I've had that oil cap in my garage for at least 8 years. If you can buy one cheaper, go right ahead. Your welcome for turning you on to teh jdm hotness and allowing you to ride my coat tails. If potential buyers are not capable of math then that's on them. If a buyer feels he is being taken advantage of i'm sure he will let me know on his own. I don't think he is waiting on you to be a "whistle blower" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

G

Staff member
Forgot to post another part fs. You trolled the f out of me. $20.00 shipped. JDM rs dome light housing. Sold.

dome.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Tomei (piston) oil cap $38.00. Sold. Ralliart oil cap $40.00. Sold. Pm me for paypal info.

unnamed_5.jpg

unnamed_1.jpg

tomei5.jpg

tomei2.jpg

tomei.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
That's on pg. 3.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts